Oh my gosh....so I know that I just barely wrote on here, but I have the best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UVU ACCEPTED MY PETITION!!!!!! Now I don't have to pay anything for the class I never took!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I really didn't think it would happen! I don't know what made them decide to do it, but they took out 100% of my tuition! When I talked to them they said I had a slim chance of getting even 50% back. I am SO SO SO very grateful. :) Today must be my lucky day. So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to jump around now and shout for joy.
Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad
10 years ago

2 Comments:
SARAH!!!! Congrats so much! I am so glad that you got your full reimbursement. Wahoo!
You're blog is so adorable! Last time i saw you, it was in the mall... i think! Anyways, lets for sure keep in touch! Love ya girly!
www.connorandshaylaegan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment