Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fanny Bo Banny


We are all now officially living in Fanny! We will be have a housewarming party soon, so everyone can come and play! Be excited! It is so great. Here is my room...


and let's keep in mind that this is the first time in my life since I was seven that I have had my own room. Woot woot! Now here is the bathroom...

and the kitchen...

I bought the table and chairs at Jc Penny...hahaha. It is supposed to be an outdoor table...but I like it indoors, and it was cheap. I just love it so much.

Elizabeth also got her new puppy! His name is Benji. He is so adorable, I just want to keep him in my pocket.

Well that is all for now. Thanks for sharing this happy moment with me.

3 Comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Fanny she is so nice. Congrats! Let me know when you little party is so i can come see it.

Ashley Eliza said...

i want to come visit sar! your house is darling :)

Stephanie said...

Hey where is your house at?