Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Glitter Toes!


Once upon a time, I went swimming on a very lovely day. While I was swimming, I beheld a woman's foot with indredibly sparkly toenails. I could not take my eyes off them. You see I tend to get distracted by shiny things...

Anyway I came to learn that this is a new cool thing that salons are doing. They call them "glitter toes". After seeing them, I had to have them. But I didn't have any $$$.

Fortunately my dear friend Whitney is a genious. She figured out how to do them and did them for me...FREE! Woot! It is so easy to do. Just get clear nailpolish and while it's still wet sprinkle glitter of your chioce on. Then repeat. It is amazing. It looks just as good as it would in a salon. See for your self...
It is my new love.

3 Comments:

Stephanie said...

Sarah I love your feet so cute! I was in charge of activities but now I moved to Orem so not anymore! Lets go to lunch or dinner sometime!

Ashley Eliza said...

i want to get mine done now!!! SO CUTE!! we need to get together soon sar!

S and D said...

Sarah!!! Holy smokes, how are you doing?? It's been way too long! I am doing fabulous.. I have never been happier! How bout you? Side note- Your blog is ADORABLE! Way cute. Anyways- back to the subject at hand, how are you? I'm glad you found me on here! We need to catch up!