My dear friend Tasha and I frequently take night time trips and go out to eat. I know that this is not very healthy for me to do, but I just get so hungry after work! Anyway, last night/this morning Tasha and I decided to go to I-Hop. When we got there we noticed that a dear boy who had helped us the last time we went to I-Hop was working there again. We were very happy because he was such a friendly person! (whenever we go out to eat, the same people are always working...kind of weird). I don't know about you, but If I had to serve people and clean tables at 1 in the morning I wouldn't be a very happy and cheerful person. We've had many encounters at Denny's with very mean servers. But this guy just seemed like he was having so much fun. It was amazing! So we left him this little note on a napkin and gave him a very generous tip! Tasha took a picture of it, so I decided to post it here. We are so cool. :)
Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad
10 years ago

1 Comment:
um maybe you should invite me to your late night dinners. I would love to come.
I am glad you found friendly service, i hate hate hate bad service at restaurants
Post a Comment