Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I caved in...

I have always thought that scrapbooking was kind of silly. It seemed like a fun thing to do, but I swear scrapbooking is just a way to suck all your money..... anyway about a year ago I started working for a scrapbooking company. I was strong and I never gave into the crazy scrapbooking world. Even with all the discounts I could have gotten on the products.

Yesterday my whole perspective changed. I had to go through all my stuff at my mom's house so she can get ready to move. Oh boy I found a lot of pictures...and I didn't know what to do with them!! Thus begins my adventure...

I took a trip to JoAnne's and bought myself some scrapbooking supplies. :) I made four pages yesterday. It was really fun! They all look really bad, but now I can get these pictures organized! Oh and my dear Stephanie, you are the inspiration for my new found love.







3 Comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Good for you sar! Thats way fuN! it is a ton of money thats why I stick to my little photo books :) where are your parents moving to?

Stephanie said...

YAY!!! i am so happy we will have to get together and scrapbook. Your pages look great.

Stephanie Oram said...

Awesome! You've been sucked into it too! I'm not alone! :D