Sunday, May 25, 2008

The People You Meet at Denny's

For some reason the only time exciting things happen in my life are late at night. It is a sad life I live, but once again Tasha and I went on a late night Denny's run. It started out just like a normal night. I was telling Tasha one of my annoying work stories and she was telling me about her boy problems. I glanced over at the guy sitting in front of me and guess who it was??? Jeremy Elliot. I know what you're thinking....Who's Jeremy Elliot? Well let me tell you.

Jeremy Elliot is an actor. A good one I believe. He has starred in many LDS films including the movie Charly as Sam, and in The Testaments:Of One Fold and One Shepard as Jacob.


And to think I was sitting right in front of him! I feel so privaledged to have been in his presence...

Out of all my excitement I decided I would try to be sly and take his picture. It didn't work out very well. I think he knew I was trying to take his picture because he put his face in his hands and kept trying to hide behind the guy in front of him. Ha ha, I swear I wasn't trying to be a crazy stalker person....ha ha I just wanted his picture. :) But this is the best I got. Can you tell it's him???

2 Comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Sar! i found your blog from your facebook.. add me as a link.. love you dear. www.ashleyeliza.blogspot.com

Ashley Eliza said...

oh and did you talk to hiM!?!