So about a year ago I made this list of things that I want to do/accomplish before I die. I was just looking through it today and noticed that I could check some of them off! Woot woot! Anyway this is my list...
100 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Graduate with a BFA in Ballet
2. Dance in a Professional Ballet Company
3. Fall Deeply in love…
4.Get married to Mr. Perfect in an LDS Temple
5. Become a dance teacher/Own a studio/Dance Therapy
6. Have Children
7. Live in Washington for any amount of time :)
8. Become a good cook
9. Take a trip to Paris
10. Drive a tractor
11. Own a home
12. Have a Coca-Cola kitchen :)
13. Get a Yorkshire Terrier
14. Be a Mom---a good one :)
15. Learn how to play guitar
16. Go Skydiving
17. Speak French Fluently
18. Make homemade butter…
19. Learn how to Ballroom Dance
20. Sit on a jury
21. Shower in a waterfall
22. Catch a frog
23. Ask for a raise
24. Write a Novel
25. Spend New year’s in New York.
26. Own an expensive business suit.
27. Ride the world’s biggest roller coaster!
28. Sleep under the stars
29. Learn to juggle three balls.
30. Grow a garden
31. Ride a hot-air balloon
32. Go scuba diving
33. Create my own website
34. Visit the concentration camps in Germany
35. Make a hole in one (Disc golf)
36. Run a Marathon
37. Learn to ski/snowboard
38. Pet an Ostrich
39. Cut someone’s hair
40. Learn to ride a unicycle
41. Fly first class
42. Draw on a wall
43. Visit Ground Zero
44. Raft the Grand Canyon
45. Try Escargo (sp?)
46. See Paris Opera Ballet
47. Write a song
48. Paint a picture and be proud enough to frame it
49. Make root beer
50. Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty
51. Take a cruise
52. Hike Timpanogos
53. Ride a mechanical bull
54. Win a pie eating contest…shouldn’t be hard :D
55. Go ice fishing
56. Own a boat
57. Own a cabin
58. Crowd surf
59. Kiss in the rain
60. Learn to Fence
61. Visit LDS church sites around the world
62. Go rock climbing---on a real rock---haha
63. Start a fire by myself (on purpose)
64. Learn how to surf
65. Buy a fake purse in NYC
66. See a broadway play in NYC
67. Be able to touch a worm without squirming
68. Have Grandchildren
69. Sleep on a football field
70. Buy an expensive antique
71. Dance in something choreographed by Balanchine
72. Make a dress
73. Go a whole day without eating junk food
74. Go a whole day eating ONLY junk food
75. Design my “perfect” house
76. Burn a pair of pointe shoes :D
77. Solve a Rubiks cube
78. Read the Lord of the Rings series
79. Take a hike during a sunrise/sunset
80. Go camping in a state other than Utah or Idaho
81. Buy a cowboy hat in Texas
82. Eat at a French café
83. Swim in the ocean
84. Donate blood
85. Shake hands with Pres. Thomas S. Monson
86. Read the Book of Mormon in a week
87. Teach someone the Gospel
88. Tell someone “I love you” and really mean it
89. Put lots of money away for retirement
90. Learn how to make homemade bread
91. Learn how to play sports because I stink at everything…hehe
92. Build a giant snowman with a carrot nose
93. Learn how to change a tire
94. Change a tire
95. Build a sandcastle
96. Be able to celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
97. Serve a mission (either on my own or as a couple :D)
98. Cut my hair super short
99. Be happy with who I am!
100. Strive to become like Christ!
Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad
10 years ago

1 Comment:
It feels like there isn't much going on even though there is. I haven't been able to nap properly on my weekends in awhile. And I know most people don't get to nap, but I really love it. I have some more information about
Dance shoes
Post a Comment