Friday, August 21, 2009

Pictures!

I have been a blogging slacker lately, and I'm not going to lie, It probably won't get much better. But anyway, life has been good. I've been dating this wonderful man named Tanner. He is pretty much amazing, and makes me smile even when he drops me in wet grass. :) He asked me what it would take for him to get onto my blog, so I think I should be expecting a back rub here pretty soon...ha ha just joking...kind of.

Anyway, Fall semester starts next week and I am so excited to be dancing again! I think it will be a great year, and I'm just ready for it to start. I have had this week with no work or school so I have had a lot free time. I found this picture editing website and I had a lot of fun with it yesterday. :)







1 Comment:

Stephanie said...

So do we get to see a pic of Tanner? I am glad that you are doing well. I think that life has gotten busy for everyone. I miss you!