Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Ballerinas


I finally found a job teaching ballet! Well it actually kind of just fell in my lap, but I am so excited about it. A girl in my ballet class had to quit her teaching job because she has a little baby and needs to spend more time with her family. Anyway, she recommended me to the studio owner and I got a call from her today! It's for a small studio called Creative Dance Academy. I will only be teaching 4 classes a week because of my insane school schedule next semester, but I think it will be really great! I'll get to choreograph my own stuff on them and pick out costumes and everything! It's for a modern based studio so she said that for the ballet classes I pretty much get to do whatever I want and create my own curriculum for them. I'm just really happy that I get this opportunity!!! The classes start in the fall and I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so happy for you. You will be a great teacher, those kids are so lucky.

nice_guys_finish_last said...

Hey Congrats on the job. i know you will do great.