This morning I woke up in the best mood. I was ready to take this Monday on happily.
Well, that all changed when I sat down to go to the bathroom.
I was just doing my buisness, like most people do. Then I felt a strange urge to look down at my feet.
You will never guess what I saw...
AHHH!!!!!!! AN UGLY CENTIPEDE!!!!!
I seriously thought I was going to die. Isn't that the grossest thing you have ever seen???? There have been like 20 spiders that I have killed in my bathroom. And I can handle that. Spiders I can handle. But a centipede? Really? How does that even happen? And the worst part is that I couldn't bring myself to kill the stupid thing, so now it's roaming around who knows where in my apartment. I need therapy now.

1 Comment:
Sick! I hate it when there are bugs in my shower! It makes the whole shower feel gross. Better luck tomorrow.
Post a Comment