
I got my rent statement today. And all I have to say is living at The Branbury is horrible! If you have ever thought of living here, don't do it! The apartments are fairly nice, don't get me wrong, but they are way overpriced. My utilities this month are $65 on top of rent. 65 dollars!! Can you believe that??? When I lived at Village it was only like $25 tops. And my room here is the size of a closet.
Anyway, on to more positive things. My cousin Amy just got home from her mission. Yay, Amy! I've missed you. I also got to go to a circus for the first time on monday. It was fun! I'm going to forget about being a ballerina and become a trapeze artist now. Ha ha I'm just joking. But seriously...
Here are some pictures of the great event.





Oh and I almost forgot! I've been meaning to post this for a long time now, but on New Years Eve Matt and I went to the Rockapella Concert. This is them singing Where In the World Is Carmen Sandiego. Yay. It was pretty awesome. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment