Hello friends! I have not written anything for a while, so I thought I would take a few minutes to enlighten you. It is Thanksgiving break, which I am so glad for. I just got done with my ballet company's performance last weekend and my body is very ready for the break. I'm just about to go see New Moon with Whit and go to In and Out to see what all the hype is about. Hopefully I will not want to kill Bella by the end of the movie.
Tanner went on a roadtrip to Texas and won't be back until Sunday or Monday...I miss him! But I hope he will have a good trip. :)
I don't have much to say, but thanks for reading! I'll try to put something more exciting on here soon!
Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad
10 years ago

0 Comments:
Post a Comment