So at the beginning of summer I signed up for a ballet class at UVU to keep in shape for Fall Semester. But it turns out that my work schedule conflicted with the class so I wasn't able to take it. I tried dropping the class before it even started but my computer kept saying "access denied"...
I tried a few more times after that to drop it and it still said "access denied". So then I tried looking to see how long I had until the last day to drop, but that also said "access denied". Finally out of frustration I went to One Stop at UVU. They said they would have to drop the class for me but I would get a W on my transcript and I would still have to pay for the class. LAME.
So I kind of got upset. You see I don't want to pay 700 dollars for a class I never even went to. I don't know call me crazy. Anyway, they told me that I could petition to not have to pay the money, but unless I didn't go to the class because of medical reasons the likelihood is very slim. I'll find out in about three weeks if I actually have to pay or not. I'm crossing my fingers!!!
Oh yes, I almost forgot. I went home after words and got online to see how much I would actually have to pay. And once again it said access denied! Am I stupid? What is going on with my computer? It only happens when I am on the UV link website. If any of you know, please help.
Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad
10 years ago

3 Comments:
I'm so sorry! That stinks! I hope you don't have to pay for that class! Good luck!
I hope you dont have to pay for the class either. You did have stitches in your foot. Doesnt that count as a medical reason?
Ok so I just started working for financial aid, and i think i understand a little bit more about appeals. Do you know what kind of appeal you filed? Just so you know most appeals end up that you still have to pay for the class, but they allow you to receive financial aid in the future, because the government want to stop paying for your classes if you aren't going to pass. I don't know.
Post a Comment